Printer and copier productivity, usage and output are among the least audited expenses in a company, yet those document production costs actually account for 1-3% of total revenue! It’s no surprise that most companies who work with Kelly Office Solutions end up saving up to 30% or more on these expenses after we’ve gone through our full assessment with them.
Greensboro Office Printers
Our print assessment is a four-step process we created to assess, plan, measure and manage your company’s printing output. Simply put, we figure out if your current multifunction devices (printer/scanner/copier/fax) are the right size for your office.
- Assess – How does your office currently utilize your printers, fax machines, scanners and copiers? How many devices are there? Who is responsible for maintenance, repair and supplies?
- Plan – How can we make things better? What steps can we take to improve efficiency and workflow?
- Measure – What does success look like? Is it lower costs on supplies and maintenance? Is it fewer complaints to the IT guy?
- Manage – Where do we go from here? How do we foresee problems before they arise? Let’s be proactive instead of reactive.
We’ll take a look at the current usage of your devices to get an accurate gauge of supplies among other things. This is part of our on-site survey where we talk to key staff members about the challenges with your current setup. We’ll map out the locations of your current copier/printers so we can offer recommendations for relocation and/or additional placements.
Our comprehensive on-site print assessment will include such things as document output and usage reports, drawings of your floor plan for device placement, cost saving opportunities and tools for maintaining control of your print environment.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of Kelly Office Solutions’s assessment plan:
- Save up to 30% on your printing costs
- Save office space by consolidating products
- Increase productivity and user satisfaction
- Plan for future expansion and technology
Work with a Kelly Office Solutions technology advisor to determine how we can help you get you on the road to total document productivity.