North Carolina Jobs
Significant earning potential
The proven lead-generating process available to our organization puts qualified prospects at your fingertips within hours of their inquiries. This means you can initiate and close more sales in less time.
Continuous training and education
You can count on us to support your career growth. To start, you’ll take part in one of the most respected and effective sales skills programs ever designed. Plus, you’ll receive ongoing, comprehensive training to keep you updated on evolving office product technology.
Innovative product line
As more and more businesses move to digital equipment, Savin and Canon continues to lead the way in black-and-white and color copying, printing, faxing, scanning and multi-function machines. All are designed to meet your customers’ current and future document solution needs, helping you turn today’s sales into long-term relationships.
Other support services available through to you, include:
- Marketing database continually updated to include contact information, competitive products and more
- National and local advertising supports your efforts in the field
- Order processing and fulfillment, including billing administration and collection, reduces time-consuming paperwork.
- Customer financing is a significant convenience you can offer prospects
- Manufacturer-trained technical service support gives customers 24-hour access to a nationwide service organization.
Top reasons to consider a career representing Kelly Office Solutions…
- Enjoy Financial Rewards: Being a Representative of our company is a challenging career. To do this job well, you must know about your customers, your products, your company’s capabilities, your team and yourself. Pulling it all together requires skill, experience and persistence. Successful Representatives are well compensated and rewarded.
- Build Relationships That Last: Building good relationships is important. Representatives qualify sales leads and succeed through developing a rapport with their customers and by understanding their customers’ business needs.
- Demonstrate Presentation Skills: Representatives have the opportunity to prepare and present business proposals and demonstrate products offered to meet their customers’ business needs.
- Enjoy the Empowerment of “Self Employment”: Representatives have assigned territories within which they are empowered to develop their area’s business environment. Learning how to become known by your customers and how to link up to the local “people network” are key to your success.
- Experience the Thrill of Success: There’s nothing like a satisfied customer. The pieces come together when you understand your customer’s requirements and provide your customer with the solution that meets their requirements. It’s a great feeling.
- Work With a Team of Experts: Representatives have many resources they can call on to provide the support they need to help a customer, write a proposal or make a presentation. You’ll learn how and when to engage your resources, and how to use their talents, to achieve your goals.
- Become an Expert Yourself: Getting to know customers means getting to know their businesses. Representatives get an insider’s look at enterprises across the board. They also develop expertise by studying our complete line of Savin and Canon and other manufacturer products, by learning about the latest technology and through knowledge sharing with the experts on their teams.
- Learn How to Plan, Organize, Prepare: Representatives learn how to plan a sales budget and develop strategies for meeting goals. It’s a great opportunity to enhance organizational skills.
- Meet Interesting People: Representatives interact daily with professionally focused people, within both the Kelly Office Solutions and customer environments. These interactions increase your confidence, sharpen you skills and improve your ability to succeed.
- Make Your Own Schedule: Representatives have flexible schedules. They work with their customers to develop a customer contact strategy. The strategy developed usually includes the flexibility to meet the needs of both the representative and the customer.
- Build Your Skill Set: Representatives develop a broad range of skills that enable their success in this position as well as enhance their career progression.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our organization is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Furthermore, we will not discriminate against persons who are veterans of the Vietnam era. Similarly, considering the need for reasonable accommodation to their limitation, we will not discriminate against persons because of their handicap, including disabled veterans.
Drawing on the diversity of a global workforce, we offer an equal opportunity to achieve success.
To send us your resume, please use the upload form below by clicking Browse and selecting the file you would like to upload.