Document management, often referred to as Document Management Systems (DMS), basically means a use of computer and software in order to store, manage and evaluate or track digital documents.
According to ISO 12651-2, a document is “recorded information or object which can be treated as a unit”. While this sounds a little complicated, it is quite simply what you have been using to create, distribute and use for years.
Increase productivity and reduce redundancy with Document Management solutions.
Keeping your data safe is critically important. But some companies become so focused on security that they may not give much thought to what they are protecting.
Better document management can actually increase productivity by organizing information for faster, more logical access by all users. Efficient, effective document management can change the way you do business.
Automating manual processes can save countless hours—hours that your employees can spend more productively. It’s a change for the better—and it’s a change that’s easier than ever, thanks to Kelly Office Solutions.
Kelly’s Document Management Solutions help clients:
- Easily locate, share and store documents in one location
- Integrate with multiple systems and applications
- Increase access via mobile devices
- Automate and streamline workflows
- Institute better accountability and quality with single-source documentation
- Increase security and reduce risk
-Store tagged documents in a central location for easy filing and retrieval
– Fully integrate with systems and applications, including SharePoint®, for optimal workflow
– Work on the go with access to documents by authorized users from any stationary or mobile device
Our Document Management Solutions include:
Square 9 Complete platform enables you to capture, extract, and classify information transforming it into usable intelligence.
SharePoint® Web-based collaborative platform that integrates with Microsoft Office.
North Carolina Document Management.