We all know how hard it can be to stick to our budget, whether our personal or work budget. So you ask the questions of your non-profit or school questions if the price of this machine is too high, will I use it to its entire worth and capability, and have I splurged in the budget anywhere already.
This is hugely more complicated for non-profits and schools as the budgets are more cut back than other businesses, but the needs of color printing and bulk printing are still needed.
Take note of the comments by Ed Reigadas, the owner of Simpli Smart Office, Inc. from their Case Study.
“Desktop printers are cheap because the money is in the toner or ink,” he says. “But the problem is that the school was paying for a ton of toner cartridges, and we could see that was a poor use of their funds.”
“We believe Epson’s PrecisionCore inkjet technology is going to stand the copier business on its head.”
Servicing Catholic Schools and Churches
- Powerful business productivity — 60 ISO ppm (black/color); fast first page out
- PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology — non-contact, heat-free technology for remarkable reliability
- Security features — full suite of advanced security features you can count on
- Compatible with Epson genuine solutions and industry-leading third-party solutions — Epson Open Platform for seamless workflow integration
- Energy efficient — lowest power consumption in its class